Click here to view the Spanish version: https://youtu.be/e7vMTY4p7RQ
In This Unit of Study…
Students identify and write a rule to represent the relationship between values in a numerical pattern. They will use input-output tables to represent, generate, and extend numerical patterns.
- MA.5.AR.3.1 Given a numerical pattern, identify and write a rule that can describe the pattern as an expression.
- MA.5.AR.3.2 Given a rule for a numerical pattern, use a two-column table to record the inputs and outputs.
- I can represent a numerical pattern in a two-column table.
- I can identify a rule that describes a pattern.
- I can write a rule that describes a pattern as an expression.
Dive in Five video embed