2020-21 Math Bowl: Grades 1-5
Although we won’t be together as a large group to celebrate collaborative problem solving and compete at the district MathBowl, we want to provide the resources to help you bring this experience to your students at your school site.
This year all schools registered for MathBowl will receive:
- A link to a video with tips on preparing your students for MathBowl and running a school MathBowl competition
- 5 competition PowerPoints (Grades 1-5)
- PDF copies of all 55 problems for easy printing
- 15 sets of prizes per grade level for winning teams (pencils, tattoos, etc.) sent to your school.
- The pride of seeing the kids’ joy as they compete in the MathBowl!
Cost of MathBowl:
- $25 per participating grade level or free with a school membership to the Hillsborough Council of Teachers of Mathematics (HCTM)
- Different MathBowl shirt designs will be sold throughout the year at: https://www.bonfire.com/store/math-council-swag/
Registering for MathBowl:
- Use the link below to register your grade level:
Document on the registration form how you will submit payment. Choices are:
- FREE: Your school already paid for a HCTM school membership
- $25 per grade level team submitted via school mail to our HCTM treasurer: Margaret (Peggy) Berridge @ Town and Country Elementary, Route 2
- Make checks payable to HCTM