For access to prior Math Bowl questions click here: Retired Math Bowl Questions
2022-2023 Math Bowl: Grades 1-5
We are happy to announce Math Bowl will be returning in-person!!!
Each school may send one team per grade level. (4 students + 1 optional alternate)
3rd Grade – 5th Grade: The week of November 14th, 2022
1st Grade & 2nd Grade: The week of March 6th, 2023
*Tentative dates, exact dates and locations will be announced
This year all schools registered for Math Bowl will receive:
- 1 Set of Math Bowl swag per grade level for the team representing your school at the district competition.
- Bronze, Silver, or Gold medals depending on placement
- A trophy?!
- The pride of seeing the kids’ joy as they compete in the Math Bowl!
Cost of Math Bowl:
- $50 per participating grade level or free with a school membership to the Hillsborough Council of Teachers of Mathematics (HCTM)
Math Bowl Shirts:
- Different Math Bowl shirt designs will be sold throughout the year through Bonfire: https://www.bonfire.com/store/math-council-swag/
Document on the registration form how you will submit payment. Choices are:
- FREE: Your school already paid for a HCTM school membership
- $50 per grade level team submitted via school mail to our HCTM treasurer: Margaret (Peggy) Berridge @ Town and Country Elementary, Route 2
- Make checks payable to HCTM