For access to prior Math Bowl questions click here: Retired Math Bowl Questions
2023-2024 Math Bowl: Grades 1-5
We are happy to announce Math Bowl will be in-person and will take place at the Trinkle Center in Plant City.
Each school may send one team per grade level. (3-5 students)
Registration opens October 1st
Grades 3-5: November 14th-16th 2023
11/15/23- 4th grade
Grade 1-2: March 6th-7th 2024
3/6/24- 2nd grade
3/7/24- 1st grade
This year all schools registered for Math Bowl will receive:
- 1 Set of Math Bowl swag per grade level for the team representing your school at the district competition.
- Bronze, Silver, or Gold medals depending on placement
- The opportunity to win a school trophy
- The pride of seeing the kids’ joy as they compete in the Math Bowl!
Cost of Math Bowl:
- $50 per participating grade level or free with a school membership to the Hillsborough Council of Teachers of Mathematics (HCTM)
Stuff to Bring:
Please bring the following math manipulatives on the day of the event:
- 50 Color Tiles
- Quart size bag of pattern blocks (including hexagons, trapezoids, rhombi, squares and triangles)
- 100 Centimeter cubes
- One Ruler (30 cm)
- One Judy Clock
Please bring a completed media release form.
Math Bowl Shirts:
- Different Math Bowl shirt designs will be sold throughout the year through Bonfire: https://www.bonfire.com/store/math-council-swag/